|| Mineral Speciments:
Home / Index Page
Click here to send us an email ORDER.
We specialise in Namibian Specimens
and Gemstone Facet & Cab Rough for sale.
- We are mining and hunting specimens all the time. If you want something special; just send me and email.
- We understand faceting material from Namibia (Tourmaline, demantoid, etc.), very well.
- Hobby faceters / cutters, private collectors and dealers welcome to contact us for further information.
- Due to a changing inventry more information on request.
- We do have photo-lab facilities, etc.
Click here to send me request or comment.
How can we help you find that special item.
NEWS: (New on top)
- Mining in the Kaokoveld going well.
- We had some rains so the guys are back digging.
- Jeremejevite discovered November 2018
- Fluorite and beryl.
- Very nice Aquamarine pocket. Should see some on the Denver Show.
- White Beryl and black tourmaline comming.
- Gogoboseb production slowing down. A lot of small miners will be going away during December.
- Some nice Aquamarine and Fluorite coming out.
- Gogobos also strong production.
- Small blueish Topas from Erongo comming out with quarts and feldspar. Locals tell people its phenakite - NOT!
- The drought forced some locals to look for income mining. Production is up.
- Heavy rains keeps filling the mines and production slowed down.
- A small pocket of purple and white fluorite was found.
- It's very dry and the small miners have to take a lot of water with them. Making digging slow.
- Kaokofeld is very quiet, with tribalism playing a role.
- With all the more easy holes being mined already, the guys need tools, So, if you want to donate old tools and equipment, please contact me.
- Demantoid mining also slowed down.
Click here for Springbok Photo Stitch.
- Quartz, Tourmaline
January - Garnet
February - Amethyst
March - Aquamarine
April - Diamond
May - Emerald
June - Pearl
July - Ruby
August - Peridot
September - Sapphire
October - Opal
November - Topaz
December - Turquoise
- Last update: 6-April-02019
- Telephone numbers are NOT on the internet due to
the high number of Nigerian 419 Scams. I will supply it
via an email if you need it.
- Prices are subject to change.
- Prices in US$.
- Minumum order is US$100-00.
- We work on a first come first serve basis.
- Payment Before Delivery.